1. Advanced blood and genetic testing
- DUTCH Test – Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones. The most advanced hormone test, offering an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and melatonin, along with their metabolites, to identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances.
- BRCA 1 & 2 (Breast & Ovarian Cancer Genetic Screening) – BRCA1 + BRCA2 is done by NGS sequencing, which is high advanced laboratory group in Europe.
Essential and toxic elemental testing – We were one of the first clinical reference laboratories in the world to employ ICP-MS and high-resolution ICP-MS for elemental analysis.
- HPV DNA Testing 40 Genotypes – The human papillomavirus (HPV) test detects the presence of human papillomavirus, a virus that can lead to the development of genital warts, abnormal cervical cells, or cervical cancer.
- Neurotransmitter Profile – The Neurotransmitter Profile is a urine test, assessing levels of six neurotransmitters: serotonin, GABA, dopamine, noradrenaline, adrenaline, and glutamate. These six neurotransmitters are the most researched in relation to their effects on mood disorders, hormones, sleep, glucose/insulin balance, pain perception, appetite, and cognitive function.
- Screening for STDs – We offer a full range of sexual health services including rapid diagnosis for sexually transmitted infections (STIS).
2. Bio-resonance screening
3. Body mass analysis
- Metabolic disorder treatments
- Hormonal Therapy
- Therapy and Supplements
- Dieting programs